Latest News

Loading...

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Jerry Lewis' Kids

This year on the Jerry Lewis Telethon, Jerry spoke about how he remembers "his" kids from the telethon who have died. He mentioned Scotty Smith, etc. But what about his own personal loss? What about Joseph, his youngest son, who died of a drug overdose last year? Jerry was disappointed when his last child with Patty, his first wife, turned out to be a boy. He had an audience in his failing TV show sing, "Think Pink," a song from Broadway.

Jerry's son, Gary, of Gary Lewis and the Playboys ("This Diamond Ring"), who is in his sixties, denounced his father, Jerry, for being mean, cruel and neglectful when dealing with his sons, especially Joseph. Gary also took a blood test to see if he and a woman who came forward, claiming she was Jerry Lewis' daughter, were blood related. She is. I guess the Playboys didn't make the telethon this year.

I will say the death of Joseph Lewis was -- in my opinion -- hushed up. Jerry pulled strings. I think with Jerry it's out of sight, out of mind. Let someone else clean up the mess. He views his first marriage as a mistake. What can he do? His first wife resides in a nursing home with dementia. She's a few years older than he is.

Comments:
Gary Lewis did not take a blood test. He and his sister took a DNA test, the results of which overwhelming. Patti Lewis has not been diagnosed with Dementia, and she does not live in a nursing home. Jerry Lewis has never said his first marriage was a mistake.
By Anonymous on Jerry Lewis' Kids at 5:17 PM

Thank you, Anonymous. I meant a DNA test. I'm a member of the John F. Kennedy research community. We just call it a blood test sometimes. Actually, I call it a blood test sometimes, not them.

Where did I read that Patti Lewis was in a nursing home, diagnosed with dementia. It's possible I read this on the Huffington Post or TMZ. I like when people tell me how it really is. Jerry never said it...but in so many words. I'm a Jerryphile. He was the first entertainer I was conscious of, as my parents took me to his movies. I can remember on the Mike Douglas Show his ranting about if his wife dances with another man she can get herself a new husband. I mean, come on, that marriage was a train wreck. I think he wanted a Jewish wife. When he curses on TV, it's usually "Jesus Christ," stuff like that. Now I don't know who you are and that's fine, but I will skirt around and try to find where these stories originate. The only reason I write about Jerry is because I love him, even if I had a fat ass with a swatstika on it.
By Witness on Jerry Lewis' Kids at 6:34 PM

5 comments:

  1. Gary Lewis did not take a blood test. He and his sister took a DNA test, the results of which overwhelming. Patti Lewis has not been diagnosed with Dementia, and she does not live in a nursing home. Jerry Lewis has never said his first marriage was a mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Anonymous. I meant a DNA test. I'm a member of the John F. Kennedy community. We just call it a blood test sometimes.

    Where did I read that Patti Lewis was in a nursing home and hasn't been diagnosed with dementia. It's possible I read this on the Huffington Post or TMZ. I like when people tell me how it really is. Jerry never said it...but in so many words. I'm a Jerryphile. He was the first entertainer I was conscious of, as my parents took me to his movies. I can remember on the Mike Douglas Show his ranting about if his wife dances with another man she can get herself a new husband. I mean, come on, that marriage was a train wreck. I think he wanted a Jewish wife. When he curses on TV, it's usually "Jesus Christ," stuff like that. Now I don't know who you are and that's fine, but I will skirt around and try to find where these stories originate. The only reason I write about Jerry is because I love him, even if I had a fat ass with a swatstika on it.
    Witness

    ReplyDelete
  3. who knows what you can believe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's inexcusable to bring children into the world and not protect them, nuture and guide through life to the best of your ability. It's not their choice they were born. This seems especially ugly when you have someone of great means a vast resources as Jerry Lewis. He maybe one of the most celebrated comedians of all time but he's a failure of a man and human being.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SAMMY IS RIGHT! I CAN'T BELIVE THAT ALL THOSE YEARS !!! AND 38 YEARS!! JUST STOPPED!! AND TO LET PATTI WITH NO MONEY!!! AND HIS SONS!!! TO FIND OUT HE WAS LEAVING BY A GARBAGE PAPER,,, HIS NEW WIFE LOOKS LIKE PATTY WHEN PATTY WAS YOUNG!!! NOW I SEE WHY DEAN MARTIN WALKED OUT!!! I GET IT!!!!! HE KNEW WHAT KIND OF PERSON LEWIS IS!!!! DARK!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete